Why am I not getting Alexa reminders on my phone?
To get reminders through the Alexa app on your phone, make sure that your phone settings allow notifications from Alexa. A yellow light on your Echo Device, or a notification on your Echo Show or Echo Spot screen, means you have missed reminders. To hear missed reminders, say, "What are my reminders?"
To resolve common issues with Alexa Together alerts: Check that you've turned on push notification permissions for the Alexa app. From the Alexa Together dashboard, go to Alerts and make sure that your notifications are on. Check that your alerts are set for your loved one's time zone.
- Open the Alexa app .
- Open More and select Settings .
- Select Notifications.
- Select a feature or service, and use the toggle to turn notifications on or off.
A: Please go to setting-Push notification settings-Receive app notifications, and turn on Receive app notifications.
A missing update could be the culprit if your Reminder notifications aren't coming through. Make sure the app is up to date, and then try Google Reminders again. Clear the app cache data. The app cache data can become large or corrupted over time, which might interfere with your Reminder notifications.
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. Notifications.
- Tap your Google app .
- Turn Reminders on or off.
Your phone also displays a notification that you've received a message through the Alexa app. Tap on the message or open the Alexa app to view it. You can then tap on the Play button to hear it read aloud.
- Open the Alexa app .
- Open More and select Settings.
- Select Notifications.
- Select Reminders on this device.
- Toggle Notifications on or off.
- Launch the Alexa app.
- Go to Communication and select Message.
- Choose a recipient from your contact list. Remember, you will only be able to send a text message to your contacts that have the Alexa app or an Alexa-enabled device.
- Type your message.
- Tap the Upward arrow to send your message.
Restart the Alexa app via its Settings menu and then relaunch the app. See if this solves your calling problems. Update the Alexa app on your iPhone or Android. If restarting and relaunching the app didn't work, you may need to update the app.
How do I know if my iPhone is connected to Alexa?
On your Bluetooth screen, the Echo will now show as connected. You can see this by scrolling to Other Devices at the bottom where the particular Echo device appears. Once you have paired your iPhone with Alexa, you can open the Apple Music app and select the specific song or playlist that you want to stream.
- Open the Amazon Shopping App.
- Select one of the following: The microphone icon near the search bar. The Alexa button near the bottom right-corner. ...
- Say things like: "Search [item]." "Pay my electricity bill."
The e-commerce giant announced its intention to close down Alexa.com in December 2021, and the service finally went dark on May 1, 2022.
When a select sound is detected, Alexa will send a Smart Alert notification to your mobile phone. Tapping on this notification takes you to the Alexa app where you can: Review the Smart Alert.
Check if the notification appears in your Android notification bar or tray. Check that you have enabled notifications on your phone. Android Settings > Apps (then Manage Apps for some users) > Signal > Check on Show notifications. > Notifications > Enable message notifications.
Go to Settings and tap Notifications. Select an app under Notification Style. Under Alerts, choose the alert style that you want. If you turn on Allow Notifications, choose when you want the notifications delivered—immediately or in the scheduled notification summary.
- Swipe up on your Lock Screen to open the Notification Center. (Make sure that you don't swipe up from the very bottom of your Lock Screen. This will bring you to your Home screen or prompt you to unlock your phone with your passcode.)
- Scroll to see all your past notifications.
Check Notification Settings
Step 1: Launch the Settings app and go to Notifications. Step 2: Tap on Included apps and ensure that switch next to All apps is enabled. Aside from the system settings, apps like Gmail and Instagram also allow you to set your notification preference within the app.
- Unlock your iPhone and tap and hold anywhere on the wallpaper to enter the edit mode.
- Tap the Customize button and choose the Lock Screen option.
- Tap on the empty field marked in the screenshot below to open the widgets menu.
- Scroll down to find Reminders and tap on it.
In your settings app
Open your phone's settings app. Notifications. Turn Reminders on or off.
How do I know if my phone is connected to Alexa?
Open the Alexa app and tap Devices at the bottom right of the screen, then Echo & Alexa on the top right. Select the device you want to connect to Wi-Fi, then hit Status to see which Wi-Fi network your device is currently connected to.
You can now use your Echo device as a Bluetooth speaker for your Android phone. Also, the next time you want to connect your phone to the speakers via Bluetooth, you can simply ask Alexa to connect to your phone.
Click on the Search Lens, then type 'Notify Me'. Then click on the 'Notify Me' skill from the list Page 3 Push Notifications to Amazon Alexa D. Click Enable. Once the skill is enabled, go to your Alexa device and say, “Alexa, Open Notify Me”.
Open the app store on your mobile device. Search for Amazon Alexa app. Select Install. Select Open and sign in with your Amazon Account.
Check to see if Alexa is there, or simply choose to Update all and get all your updates done at once. If you are on Android, open up the Google Play Store, select your Profile at the top right, and select Manage apps and devices. Find the Alexa app and see if an update is available.