Google offers Backup and Sync, an application you can install on your computer in order to back up any folder on your computer over to Google Drive automatically. Simply install Backup and Sync and you can add any folder on your computer to automatically upload all files to Google Drive.... read more ›
With the Drive Toolbox you can automate drive actions and run a variety of processes in your Google Drive™ storage. Determine which Drive elements from a Drive team file or your personal file should be processed and limit the files or folders to be processed using our filter function.... see details ›
- Open drive.google.com.
- Click the New button and select Upload Files... from the drop-down menu.
- Select the file you'd like to upload. To select multiple files, press Shift or Ctrl(PC)/Command(Mac) and click all the files to upload.
- You'll see a box that shows the progress of your file upload.
Drag files into Google Drive
On your computer, go to drive.google.com. Open or create a folder. To upload files and folders, drag them into the Google Drive folder.... see details ›
Open Chrome. Settings. Click Advanced and go to Downloads. Click Change and in the pop-up, navigate to the Downloads folder that you dragged to your Google Drive folder and click Select.... see more ›
Microsoft Power Automate template
Copy files from a folder in Google Drive to Onedrive on a daily basis. Put copied files into a separated folder in Google Drive. Connect your favorite apps to automate repetitive tasks.... view details ›
KiSSFLOW is the #1 Workflow Automation Tool on Google Apps. Get started now with 40+ Pre-Installed apps or create your own custom business application. Free Trial. It allows you use a form and workflow to automate nearly any process in your business.... see more ›
Storage and limits.
|Frontline||2 GB per user|
|Individual personal accounts Legacy free edition of G Suite||15 GB|
- In Sheets, create a new or open an existing spreadsheet.
- Click File. Import.
- Choose the Excel file and click Select.
- Choose an import option: Create new spreadsheet. Insert new sheet(s) Replace spreadsheet.
- Click Import data.
- If prompted, click Open now.
However, the maximum file size you can upload and convert is limited: 2 MB for Docs, 20 MB for Sheets, and 50 MB for Slides. Larger files can be uploaded; they just can't be converted to Google Drive formats. And the files you upload can be really large: Google Drive supports the upload of files up to 10 GB.... continue reading ›
- Open the Google Drive app.
- Hit Add (the plus sign)
- Hit Upload.
- Select the files you want to upload. If it's a text file, the upload will automatically take place. If it's a video or image file, select the file and hit Upload.
Quite a few reasons cause the slow upload speed of Google Drive. In conclusion, they are the upload speed limit of Google Drive, limit number of files you can upload per second, large file size, long video length, incompatible file formats, slow internet speed, and the device you are using.... see details ›
|1 GB||100 GB|
|2Mbps||1.25 hrs||5 days|
|5Mbps||28 min||2 days|
|10Mbps||14 min||1 day|
|20Mbps||7 min||12 hrs|
How to Select All in Google Photos on an Android Device
- Open Google Photos.
- Tap and hold the first photo you want to select. ...
- Scroll down to the end to select other photos, it's important not to lift your finger from the screen while selecting.